ABBA The Museum offers a special ticket for school classes from elementary school to high school.
We do not accept requisition. You can also but the school class ticket at the museum (when paying with card) But please note that this is subject to availability. We prefer if you pre-book the ticket.
Good to know
Unfortunately we do not have space for big bags and luggage. We offer small lockers with key. It’s not allowed to bring big bags in to the exhibition. We can’t offer a space for eating food brought along, but if the weather is nice, we recommend a picnic in our green surroundings. We are a cashless museum and you can only pay by card in the museum, the shop and the restaurant.
The ticket includes an entry for maximum 30 students (at least one teacher every ten students). If you are more than 30 students in the class you can buy extra singe tickets or buy two school class tickets.
It is also possible to add a guided tour to the visit for an additional 2 000 SEK (Minimum 10 people, maximum 25 people / guide).
How to book the school class ticket:
1. Choose date
2. Choose how many tickets you want to buy
3. Enter the number of students who will visit the musuem (maximum 30 students/ticket)
4. Enter the number of teachers (maximum 3 teachers/ticket)
5. If you need any extra single tickets, enter the number of tickets you need
6. Enter the number of audio guides you want
7. Choose payment method
8. Choose your arrival time and fill in the age of your students
9. Fill in the remaining information and click "Order"
Guided tours in Swedish and English is guaranteed, for other languages we need to confirm that there is a guide available.
The ticket for guided tour is non-refundable and non-changeable.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking if it does not match the right number of students, teacher or guides per ticket.